Amherst Pond Fountain 3 HP - 30 ft Display
- Free Replacement Parts
- Designed for 24-hour, 4-season operation.
- Should be left in water year-round. Optional timer available.
- *Note: If temperature is below 30° F, unit should either operate continuously 24/7 or be shut off entirely for winter months.
- Easy installation, requires no maintenance.
- 170 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Center stream is 30 feet high.
- Side jets' angled spray pattern is 25 feet in diameter.
- 60-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Pond should be 1/4 acre or larger.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet in length, 10-gauge submersible.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light kits can be added now or later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 55-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 14 amps, 3000 watts.
- 230-volt, 3-hp, oil-free motor.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
The newest fountain in the Scott Aerator line is The Amherst Fountain, a gorgeous 3 hp model! The Amherst Fountain adds beauty to your water feature while contributing to a healthy aquatic environment through oxygen transfer and water circulation. The classic, stately pattern of The Amherst Fountain provides a very distinct separation of all three tiers, capped by an impressive column reaching heights of over 30 feet. The 170 gallons-per-minute flow rate creates a pleasing ripple effect across the water’s surface.
Like all of the products Scott Aerator manufactures, The Amherst Fountain utilizes a stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making Scott Aerator fountains the most environmentally friendly ones on the market. The Amherst Fountain is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. Also available with lights.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
UPC# 655003856620Proudly made in the USA.
- FREE FedEx and UPS GROUND SHIPPING (4-5 DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Tracking
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, lead times may be longer than normal. Reach out to our team with any questions.
It's simple! When you order an item from ProtoPond, you unlock free lifetime replacement parts for that item. Whether it's a fountain, aerator, circulator, filtration system, etc., we offer lifetime-guaranteed free replacement parts! If you are a past customer of ours and need to order a replacement part, simply call our office at (515) 635-3182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will assist you with your FREE replacement part.