- Quick Facts
- Payment Options
- 28-inch wide head
- Reinforced, 28-inch, serrated cutting blade
- Strong, 11-foot, two-piece, powder-coated aluminum handle
- 66-inch, powder-coated aluminum extension handle also available
- Snap pin handle design for easy assembly/disassembly
The Aquatic Weed Eradicator is a great cutting rake for lake and pond weeds. Its 28-inch, serrated cutting blade and 11-foot pole easily reach and slice weeds at the pond bottom. The rust-proof blade is reinforced to handle heavy loads of cut weed, so you don't have to worry about it bending under a heavy load of weeds. Its two-piece, powder-coated aluminum handle with new pushpin splice design assembles and dissembles easily. A 66-inch pole extension is also available.
Proudly made in the USA.
Standard Payment Providers (when ordering through our website)
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Shop Pay
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Amazon Pay
Order now and pay over time with Affirm financing. Split your purchase into 3, 6 or 12 separate payments with rates from 0-36% APR. There is no impact on your credit score to apply.
How to Qualify
- You must be over the age of 18 and reside in the US..
- You need a US shipping address..
Fees or Penalties
- For purchases split into 4 bi-weekly payments, there are no additional charges or interest rates applied. Purchases split into monthly payments may be subject to interest.
- You can pay your balance off early without penalty.
- There are no late fees. However, partial or late payments may affect your ability to use Shop Pay Installments in the future.
Commercial, Government & Organizational Orders
If you are purchasing from us on behalf of an organization including (but not limited to) construction companies, commercial properties, government agencies, living communities such as HOAs and trailer parks, golf courses or other, we are able to accept purchase orders and checks in addition to our online payment providers.
Please note that we will not entertain payment terms above Net 30. If you require a W-9 please contact our office.
Request a Quote
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly.
We partner with the most reliable, quality manufacturers in the pond industry to ensure satisfaction for our customers every time.
At ProtoPond we employ industry experts to guide our customers with candid, consultative advice. Reach out today to speak with one of our team members!
We offer free ground shipping on all orders to the Lower 48 United States. For overnight or international shipments, please reach out for a custom quote.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.