- Quick Facts
- Available in 1/3 HP (min. required depth 24”).
- Available in 115V or 230V.
- 7.9 Amps (115V) or 3.95 (230V).
- Center stream is 11 feet high.
- Diameter is 24 feet across.
- Cord Lengths (ft): 50, 100, 150, 200.
- Two multi-layered bottom crowning patterns are divided by a single center spray in this 3-tier display.
- Golf Courses
- Recreational Ponds & Lakes
- Commercial Properties
- Country Clubs
- Retention Ponds
- Industrial Retention Ponds
- Farm Ponds
- Business Parks
- Aquaculture Ponds
- Zoological Display
Bearon Aquatics is proud to introduce its Olympus Series Fountains – sturdy, efficient without sacrificing height or diameter, and so unique in beauty; we named each after a Greek God. Our decorative fountains offer elegance to your pond with a choice of eight beautiful patterns. Every fountain is simple to install and maintain. Our exceptional design and construction can produce stunning patterns with significantly less horsepower than our competitors, meaning lower operating costs for you.
Supported by a large round float, the Olympus Fountain is best anchored to the bottom of your lake or pond with cinder blocks attached to the provided mooring lines. Olympus Fountains are ready to run in just a few minutes. A powerful, energy-efficient motor and pump provide the right height and diameter spray pattern to suit your needs.
Every body of water is unique: we offer ten (10) different nozzles, giving you the ability to pick your favorite spray pattern. Your favorite nozzle will come with the pre-assembled fountain right to your door – no tools are required. Can’t decide on your favorite, why not snag a few nozzles? Change your fountain any time you like; it’s as simple as changing a lightbulb.
- FREE ground shipping and motor freight on all orders.
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- If you require expedited or international shipping, please contact us.
Request a Quote
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.