- Quick Facts
- Four stone set of real basalt rocks
- Center column: 14″ – 22″ average diameter, 22″ to 34″ tall
- Three splash stones: 14″ to 24″ diameter, 10″ to 16″ tall
- Recommended flow rate of 2000 to 3000 gph total
- Three inlet holes on center column fit 1″ PVC pipe or spigot fittings
- 2″ outlet holes at different heights create multi-layer display
- 7′ to 9′ diameter minimum splash zone recommended; may vary by actual stone size and flow rate
- Recommended Flow Rate 2000 to 3000 gph
- Weight Approx. 2000 lbs.
The countdown to your next water feature is on! The Trilogy Falls Basalt Fountain…Four stones, Three water flows, Too beautiful, One awesome display!
The Trilogy Falls Basalt fountain is a four stone set of real basalt rocks. It features a center column 14″ to 22″ in diameter by 22″ to 32″ tall. From this center column a 360-degree display is created by three water flows onto three outer “splash” stones. Each outer stone is a generous 14″ to 24″ in diameter and 10″ to 16″ tall. As water spills from their contoured surface, additional cascades of water create a multi-layer display.
Sold as a four piece set, this natural basalt fountain is ideal for commercial and upscale residential installations
Due to natural characteristics of the basalts the size, weight and number of sides will vary.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.