Bearon Aquatics Pontus Fountain
- Quick Facts
- 3 strong tiers carry heavy streams of water to form this Trident-like upward bodied fountain.
- 1.5 HP: 16 FT Height x 22 FT Diameter. 36″ Minimum Depth.
- 3 HP: 25 FT Height x 20 FT Diameter. 48″ Minimum Depth.
- Fountain comes fully assembled. Simply remove from box and place in water.
- A 2-year limited warranty is included.
- Lighting packages available.
- Simple to install and maintain.
- Golf Courses
- Recreational Ponds & Lakes
- Commercial Properties
- Country Clubs
- Retention Ponds
- Industrial Retention Ponds
- Farm Ponds
- Business Parks
- Aquaculture Ponds
- Zoological Display
ProtoPond is proud to introduce Bearon Aquatics' Olympus Series Display Fountains – sturdy, efficient without sacrificing height or diameter, and so unique in beauty; each named after a Greek God. Bearon's decorative fountains offer elegance to your pond with a choice of eight beautiful patterns.
The exceptional design and construction can produce stunning patterns with significantly less horsepower than our competitors, meaning lower operating costs for you.
.33, .5, 1, 1.5, 3
50', 100', 150', 200', 250', 300', 350'
Supported by a large round float, the Olympus Fountain is best anchored to the bottom of your lake or pond with cinder blocks attached to the provided mooring lines. Olympus Fountains are ready to run in just a few minutes. A powerful, energy-efficient motor and pump provide the right height and diameter spray pattern to suit your needs.
Every body of water is unique: we offer ten (10) different nozzles, giving you the ability to pick your favorite spray pattern. Your favorite nozzle will come with the pre-assembled fountain right to your door – no tools are required. Can’t decide on your favorite, why not snag a few nozzles? Change your fountain any time you like; it’s as simple as changing a lightbulb.
- FREE FedEx, UPS and LTL GROUND SHIPPING (2-4 BUSINESS DAYS)
- PLEASE NOTE: This does not include lead time. Lead time spikes in the summer, and the estimated delivery date at the top of the product page takes this into account.
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Tracking
- Q: How do I choose a fountain?
- A: This is a loaded question, and the most common one that we get. Our first question would be: is the goal aeration, aesthetics or both? If the goal is aeration or both, we recommend checking out one of our Aerating Fountains. These have a much higher flow rate than our aesthetic fountains and will circulate a larger volume of water. If the goal is aesthetics, there are many different options to discuss. A lot of this will be largely up to you, and what you want it to look like. The biggest things you want to determine are first, that your pond meets the minimum depth requirements and second that the display size isn’t too large for it. We have display dimensions on all fountain product pages.
- Q: If I want to buy a fountain, how do I choose the horsepower?
- A: The horsepower is simply the size of the motor which will determine the size of the spray pattern. You will want to make sure that your pond meets the minimum depth requirements for whatever horsepower you choose, and ensure that the spray won’t be splashing the sides of the pond. Generally, if your pond is a quarter acre or larger, you can fit any of the fountains that we carry (depending on the shape of the pond). The horsepower you choose will depend on how big you want it to look and the budget that you’re working with.
- Q: Do I need to hire someone to install my fountain?
- A: If you do not already have a power source installed by the pond, we strongly advise consulting a licensed electrician to install the power source. Once the power source is installed, installation of our fountains is pretty straightforward. All of our fountains simply float in the middle of the pond, are anchored on two sides by nylon rope and cinder blocks, and plug in via submersible cord to the power source on the edge of the pond. We have many customers that choose to install their own fountains and save money on installation. This of course depends on the resources available to you.
- Q: How do I choose between 110-120V and 220-240V?
- A: A good rule of thumb is: If the power source at the edge of your pond is more than 70 feet from your main breaker, choose 210-240V. You will of course need to ensure that your power source is equipped to accommodate the higher voltage. This will ensure that your fountain gets ample power in order to run consistently. If you choose the lower voltage and the pond is too far away from the main breaker, your fountain will run intermittently, will shut off immediately after turning it on or will not display to its fullest size. Please call us with any questions.
- Q: Are lights automatically included?
- A: Lights are not automatically included. They can be purchased at the same time as your fountain or at a later date. They simply snap on to the floating unit. They are well worth it.
- Q: Why is the power cord so expensive?
- A: This is largely dictated by the cost of materials. Depending on the make of your fountain, the power cord is made of 14-gauge copper or stainless steel wire, all the way down to 4-gauge copper or stainless steel wire (depending on the size of the fountain and length of power cord).
- Q: Can my fountain be left in the water during the winter?
- A: Only Scott Aerator Fountains are built to operate through the winter. They should either be run continuously or shut off entirely for winter months. Once the water thaws, simply turn them back on.