- Quick Facts
- Aerates ponds up to 3 acres in size, up to 50 feet deep.
- The deeper the pond, the larger the aeration area. See below:
- For ponds 6'-9' deep, the PS20 will aerate up to 1.5 acres.
- For ponds 9'-12' deep, the PS20 will aerate up to 2 acres.
- For ponds over 12' deep, the PS20 will aerate up to 3 acres.
- Available in 115V or 230V.
- Comes with:
- 3 Weighted Diffusers (rests on bottom of pond).
- (3) 100' rolls of 3/8" weighted airline (additional airline available).
- 3/4 horsepower rocking piston compressor with pressure gauge & relief valve. Includes 6 foot power cord.
- Weatherproof cabinet with built-in cooling system.
|SilentAir Compressor||3/4 HP Rocking Piston Compressor|
|Running Amps||4.3 or 2.15|
|Voltage||115V or 230V|
|ProAir4 Diffusers||3 Diffusers
|Airmax Composite Cabinet||Standard Cabinet|
|Monthly Operating Cost (24/7)||$33.00|
|Diffuser Warranty||5 Years|
|Compressor Warranty||3 Years|
|Cabinet Warranty||10 Years|
|Airline Warranty||5 Years|
THE WORLD'S BEST AERATOR: The most effective, quiet, efficient and easiest to install. Aeration adds valuable oxygen to a pond or lake, particularly on the pond's bottom where muck and organic debris accumulates. A properly sized aerator works from the bottom up to ensure all areas of the pond are circulated and saturated with dissolved oxygen leaving you with a cleaner, clearer and balanced pond.
Airmax® Aeration systems utilize a shore-mounted air pump that delivers air to specialized diffuser plates that are located on the pond bottom. Resulting in a column of rising bubbles that circulates water throughout the pond, eliminating a change in temperature or thermocline. With increased oxygen and added natural bacteria, any excess nutrients in the pond or lake are metabolized, resulting in cleaner, clearer water and less muck. Results you can see in just 90 days!
- FREE FedEx, UPS and LTL GROUND SHIPPING (2-4 BUSINESS DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- PLEASE NOTE: Scott Aerator fountains, circulators and display aerators are currently on a 2-3 week lead time.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly.